Hi! Good of you to drop by…
Please excuse the mess. We’re still settling in. Not that we expect to improve much. This is a quick, dirty and informal way for us to share some ideas with friends. Those ideas being, mainly, code.
It will work like this: from time to time we explore new ideas. When we do, we’ll post our notes here. The code will go in our Bitbucket repos. That’s it. Almost. We should also say that everything is released under our licence. Enjoy.
- Userspace Oracle XE
- OpenSSH Certificates
- Experimental C Library
- CMake with Check Unit Tests
- An ORM for C?
- How to Average Complex Responses
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco - Optimisation
- Choco and Regular Expressions
- Wacom Bamboo on Linux 3.1
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco (part 5: Choco)
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco (part 4: Benchmarking)
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco (part 3: Smart Search)
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco (part 2: Direct Search)
- Pipes, Clojure and Choco (part 1: Limits of Laziness)
- Jekyll on Bitbucket
We're a distributed (three continents!) team of experienced engineers, from a range of backgrounds, who do custom software development. Much of our work is loosely related to seismology (where we started and where we still have most clients - these things tend to spread by word of mouth), but the technologies we use (web, database, mobile) are much more general.
Andrew Cooke: I've just put this together. Hopefully I can persuade the others to join in...
Scott Hunter: Consider me persuaded.